How to Book 'Rivertime' Wheelchair Accessible Passenger Boat
Please fill out the form below.
‘Rivertime’ Wheelchair accessible Passenger Boat can carry up to 12 passengers. Operating on the River Thames at Henley-on-Thames, Reading, Oxford and Windsor.
Rivertime Boat Trust Policies
Covid-19 measures and Risk Assessment
For trips between May 17th – July 19th
Created by Lucy Herbert – March 2021 Review alongside Government updates
• From May 17th – July 19th the maximum capacity for a group booking on Rivertime will
be six (inc carers)
• Members of the group will be from the same family or care bubble.
• Anyone experiencing (or been exposed to anyone suffering from) Covid -19
symptoms (e.g. high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste and smell) will not
be able to board the boat. In circumstances when a cancellation is requested, every effort
will be made to re arrange the date and where this is not possible, weekday bookings will be
refunded. Please note, refunds will not be possible for weekend bookings.
• The large sliding roof and both doors will be open whenever possible so please bring
something warm to wear.
• There will be no hot drinks provided on board. Clients will bring their own
• To avoid congestion, passengers will wait until their allocated boarding time before
arriving at the jetty. If running late, contact will be made with the daily skipper or Lucy Herbert
• Before entry to the boat and after personal contact, all passengers and RBT
Personnel will use the on- board supply of anti-bacterial hand gel.
• Unless exempt, all passengers and RBT personnel will be required to bring a face
covering to wear during boarding, disembarkation and when moving around the boat. Face coverings
can be removed whilst eating or drinking.
• Prior to the booking being confirmed, the hirer will sign and return the
booking confirmation form, accepting receipt of these terms and conditions.
• Copies of the hirers key contact details will be kept for track and trace purposes.
Full Covid 19 Policy HERE
‘Rivertime’ Passenger Boat Operating Information – 2021
All 2021 cruises will start and finish at our home mooring, The River and Rowing Museum jetty, Henley on Thames.
We regret we can no longer offer our guests free parking in the Museum car park, but you have options.
- Use the free disabled bays in front of the Museum if you are a blue badge holder.
- Pay £4 to use the museum car park (subject to availability)
- Pay to use the Mill meadows or Station Road car parks.
Enquiries and bookings can be made by contacting our skipper, Lucy on 07599 295544 or firstname.lastname@example.org Bookings will require a minimum of one week notice, particularly at weekends.
Our trip times are 11.00 – 13.00 or 14.00 – 16.00, boarding 15 minutes before the trip start time. As we are sharing the jetty with other boat operators, we cannot overstay our time on the jetty. If you are running late, please contact your skipper.
Our 2021 schedule and charges are as follows (subject to government guidelines)
We are looking forward to having you on board to relax and unwind and enjoy the freedom of being on the water.
We like to know as much about our passengers as we possibly can prior to launch day, in order that we can ensure you have as an enjoyable time as possible on our boat. Please complete below any other details you think might be useful to us:-