How to Support us
Rivertime Boat Trust Policies
Covid-19 measures and Risk Assessment
For trips between May 17th – July 19th
Created by Lucy Herbert – March 2021 Review alongside Government updates
• From May 17th – July 19th the maximum capacity for a group booking on Rivertime will
be six (inc carers)
• Members of the group will be from the same family or care bubble.
• Anyone experiencing (or been exposed to anyone suffering from) Covid -19
symptoms (e.g. high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste and smell) will not
be able to board the boat. In circumstances when a cancellation is requested, every effort
will be made to re arrange the date and where this is not possible, weekday bookings will be
refunded. Please note, refunds will not be possible for weekend bookings.
• The large sliding roof and both doors will be open whenever possible so please bring
something warm to wear.
• There will be no hot drinks provided on board. Clients will bring their own
• To avoid congestion, passengers will wait until their allocated boarding time before
arriving at the jetty. If running late, contact will be made with the daily skipper or Lucy Herbert
• Before entry to the boat and after personal contact, all passengers and RBT
Personnel will use the on- board supply of anti-bacterial hand gel.
• Unless exempt, all passengers and RBT personnel will be required to bring a face
covering to wear during boarding, disembarkation and when moving around the boat. Face coverings
can be removed whilst eating or drinking.
• Prior to the booking being confirmed, the hirer will sign and return the
booking confirmation form, accepting receipt of these terms and conditions.
• Copies of the hirers key contact details will be kept for track and trace purposes.
Full Covid 19 Policy HERE
The Rivertime Boat Trust is a registered charity number 1113992. The charity receives revenue from hiring ‘Rivertime’, however, operating, maintaining and developing our water-based activities for people with disabilities and disadvantages is a very costly operation. We are extremely grateful to all those who donate money, time and expertise.
You can support us by sending a one -off donation or a regular payments securely online by Direct Debit or using a card now via our page on the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF).
Don’t forget you may increase the value of your donation by claiming Gift Aid.
If you would prefer to mail a cheque and claim Gift Aid, please make cheques payable to:
Rivertime Boat Trust
and post to the Registered Office:
Richmond House, Newlands Drive, Maidenhead, SL6 4LL
And download the Gift Aid Form Here , fill out and send to us.
The Charity is so grateful to have been supported by a large number of Grant Giving Trusts, individuals, companies and charities. Please contact us if your organisation is able to offer help of any kind.
Sponsor a Trip
Many trips on ‘Rivertime’ have been sponsored so why not choose your most deserving charity and sponsor a trip on the boat? This would enable those who cannot afford it to enjoy their special time on the river.
To sponsor a trip of your choice, please see the prices – Click HERE
You can apply to volunteer your time to help on the land or on a boat.
We are dependent on a large group of experts with administrative and boating skills and can offer the requisite training where required.
Click HERE for Volunteer Policy